One hour private lesson with Lucy at The Art of Dance to work on anything pole or stretch-related (or a mixture) you desire and at any level from complete beginner to advanced. Lucy will tailor the session to your needs and will be in contact upon booking to discuss what you’d like to cover in your session.
These sessions are usually available Tuesdays at 5pm and Saturdays 9am or 11:30am but please email Lucy in advance to ensure that the slot is free and that she is the one teaching the session. Bookings only available via the Art of Dance website, please do not use the Pay Now option underneath.
Private pole fitness lessons may include one or more of the following:
– Beginner inductions
– Mixed bag of spins and tricks suited to your level
– Spinning pole
– Flow and floorwork
– Choreography assistance for upcoming performances and gradings
– A mix of both pole and flexibility work to help keep you supple and strong
Flexibility sessions may include the following:
– A mix of strengthening and stretching of the major muscles
– A sessions tailored to the flexibility required for one or more pole or aerial moves (i.e rainbow marchenko on the pole or a flexy scarab on the hoop)
– A session dedicated specifically to splits and improving hip flexibility
– A session dedicated purely to back and shoulder flexibility
This hour long session can be shared with up to 2 other people and costs just £30.
Please note that the sessions that take place on chrome poles will require shorts, a vest top and crop top but please wear warm layers on top. Please arrive 10 minutes early for your session to make sure the class can start on time and please do not apply moisturiser on the day of your lesson. If it is your first session at the studio you will be asked to fill out a PARQ on arrival. For flexibility classes please ensure that you have PLENTY of warm layers and bring a drink.