High Protein Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake
(Makes 2 individual cheesecakes)
For the base:
4tbsp oats ground into flour
2tsp coconut oil
For the cheesecake:
100g firm silken tofu
2tbsp sweet freedom chocolate sauce
1tbsp coca powder
- Make the base by gently heating the coconut oil until liquid in the microwave or on the hob.
- Stir in the honey, then the oats.
- Press into a ramekin (no too firmly else you’ll have trouble eating it!) and pop into the fridge to set whilst you make the cheesecake filling.
- Using a stalk blender or food processor, blend all of the ingredients for the base together until you get a really smooth, creamy mix – you don’t want any tofu lumps.
- Pour or spoon on top of the bases and leave in the fridge to set for at least an hour.
- I topped mine with more sweet freedom chocolate sauce but a few raspberries and a mint leaf would look really smart too.